As you may know RockDollies/DollyRock have sponsored a child in Kenya. Rather than take tips for DJing Cherry is encouraging club goers to contribute to the ‘Mark fund’. More details of this scheme can be found here.
This month we raised $L5755 towards our goal of $L6700, which is a very impressive 85%!! Many, many thanks to Deke, Ida, Gerty, Morpheus, Delaynie, Bronwen, Tamara, Audrey, Puckey, Lyric, Zarabeth and last but not least Screw. The remaining 15% was donated by DollyRock.